Saturday, May 20, 2017

HOME SWEET HOME

Hi, There!

Happy weekend to you!!!  I love the weekends - everyone is more relaxed minus the running around that needs to be done at the end of a work week!  I have so many projects to be done around here that I need help with - man power help - which is my grandsons!!!!  We got 3 things crossed off my list and the last one will be done tomorrow!!!!  Then we start on the next list.  I am sure they are so happy when I am in my art room creating or on my computer blogging!!!  I can just hear it - "oh, thank goodness, Nana is busy with her blog".  LOL  Oh, Home Sweet Home!!!  So here is my card!!!  Till next time, hugs and blessings to you ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing the card at:

SS Monday Challenge - Home Sweet Home
SS Wednesday Challenge - Add some sparkle
Crafting With Friends Challenge #43 - ATG
Crafting From the Heart #159 - ATG
613 Avenue Create Challenge #197 - ATG

Card Recipe:
Copic markers:  Skin E000 E00 E01 E11 E02  Hair E53 E55 E57  I paper pieced her outfit.  The image is from LaLaLand - Thinking of You Marci.  The die cuts are also from LaLaLand - the keyholes, the house image and the "HOME" all from LaLaLand.

 The background paper just happened to have the word sweet on it so perfect for Home Sweet Home theme and the DP is LostnFound/Sunshine.

Her heart has the glitter from Stardust.  I added some Prima Flowers and added some stardust glitter and yellow liquid pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Lots of great dimension too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card Caroleann...the image is so adorable...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole Ann, hello! Wonderful cosy card in a warm palette! Love the details on it))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the image & the addition of the cute little house. The "Home" cutout just adds the final perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Wonderful coloring and design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!