Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FLIGHT OF FANCY

Hi, There!

I can't believe how fast time goes by - I didn't even know that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend here in the USA!!!  I thought once I retired maybe time would slow up but it seems like it has sped up for me - don't know why.  I have to work faster on my projects to make deadlines lately! 

I have had this image from East Wind for quite some time and only getting to color her now.  It was a lot of fun and when I found the "just right paper" it all came together!  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week - before it is next week;)  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at East Wind Challenge #71 - Celebrate the Women
SS Monday Challenge - Little Critters (Little bird in the cage)

Card Recipe:
Image is Auroa BlueJ colored with Copic Markers:
Skin E000 E00 E01 E02 E11  Hair E21 E23 E25 E29 E79
R81 R83 R85  B41 B21 B34  G20 G21 G24 G94
Eyes has glossy accent applied and I added Wink of Stella in her hair.  Star Dust for glitter to the flowers.  The paper for background is from Wild Rose Studio/Flight of Fancy
Frame for image is a Spellbinder label/distress ink around edge  Stickers from Recollections

4 comments:

  1. Hi CaroleAnne, this is fab. Love the image and colours and the paper is lush.
    My mum used to say to me 'when time flies you know you're getting older' and now I believe her, every week flies by.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just beyond amazing! Especially your hair! I love this image & the way you put it all together just makes her that much more beautiful. Now that you are retired, you are enjoying life and they always say time flies when you are having fun! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the birds and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is perfect paper. Lovely image and I like your addition of the branch and birds in the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!