Tuesday, May 30, 2017

RIBBON AND LACE

Hi, There!

I was too late to enter this into one challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik's website but wanted to post it.  I believe I am in time for other challenges.  I was behind the eight ball all the way for my challenge entries this month!!!!  I am not sure how the time passes me by when I always think I am on time!!! LOL  But I am having fun during the process and that is what it is all about.  Have a great evening or day!  Till next time hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card shared at:
Crafts and Me - ATG
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #161 - ATG
Crafting With Friends Challenge #44 - ATG


Digital Image is from Ching-Chou Kuik colored with copic markers:
E000 E00 E01 E02 E13  Hair B0000 BG000 B00 BG01 B91 B95  Dress BG000 and glitter
Flowers E01 E02 E95 E93  Butterflies BG0000 BG10 B91 B95 B45
Leaves and eyes G21 G24 G94 G85 Glossy accents for the eyes
Liquid pearl, sequins and distress ink on edge of background paper  Papers- Graphic 45/Sweet Sentiments  Ribbon and lace from stash and staple I painted with Copic Marker to match

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous coloring job! She's lovely and so is your card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!