Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hubba Hubba Card With A Feather

Hi There!

I am entering this Easel Card into the A Day For Daisies Challenge #41 - you have to add a feather!  I could just see this image with a bright red feather!  I used Copic markers E0000, E000, E00, E02, Y6, Y8, YR09 and B0000. The image is from the Bewildered Set over at A Day for Daisies.  The shoe image I have had for years - now it was the perfect addition for this card - it is from Impression Obsession.  The text "Hubba Hubba" is from Uptown.  Papers and embellishments from my stash.  Hope you like it - I had fun coloring her!  I needed to do those rosy red lips! lol  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Now inside view:
Close up of the text:
Close up of her face:

3 comments:

  1. Hubba Hubba is right! This is so cute! Love the red feather!! And the blue eyeshadow is perfect as well. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carole ann , love those eyelashes she is fab great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!