Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Day For Daisies Challenge - Anything but a card!

Hi There!
Had a glorious weekend - celebrated a special day yesterday with my cousins - ended today with a beautiful day - bright sun, low humidity, and hubby, daughter and friend in the pool!! Doesn't get better then that!

Here is my tag for ADFD's challenge "Anything But A Card" - I was going to make this a bookmark for me but got carried away with the size because I wanted the beautiful paper (from my stash) to show so it will be a tag for a gift I have to give!  Image is from Birds in my Hair collection! Love those images!  Hope you are having a great Sunday - see you in a few days!  Take care - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Copic Markers:  Skin E0000, 000, 00 01
Hair: E30, 31, 33
Birds: B0000, 000, 01, 01
Flowers:  R20, 21, 22
Ribbons from my stash and Flowers from WOC and MS punch
Lots of liquid pearl around the image too

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Gorgeous image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I'm definitely going to have to try some of these digi images. You have colored her beautifully & your tag itself could be a present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful CaroleAnn. :-) I love that you made it big so those pretty papers show. You did a wonderful job on the image. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at ADFD. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over to see you CaroleAnn - you have been busy !
    I love the red and pink on the tag with the little blue birds.
    Colouring A+ as usual ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!