Monday, August 6, 2012

FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN HB CARD

Hi There!

I haven't managed to do a lot in my art room lately - lots of company and BBQ's - all good and fun stuff!  I am hoping to get one more image colored tonight for another challenge I would like to try but for now here is my card for two challenges:

A Day For Daises - Challenge #50 - use fabric or fiber - image is Flowers in My Garden

CLP Challenge #50 for August using their sketch - check out their website


 Copic Markers:  skin E0000, 000, 00, 95  Hair Y11, 13, 15
Sundress R27, 46, 59
Flowers BG32, 45
Buttons are from Recollections and the heart button from my treasure box
Flowers are from WOC and Recollections
Paper from Recollections Bright and Basic Pad
Used a MS label with sentiment from Verve  Tied red fiber thru button and wrapped it around the felt bow   Glitter sticker border and the red rhinestones from Recollections

Closeup of the little girl - love this image - reminds me of my daughter picking the violets in our backyard when she was little ;)


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! The colors are just so vibrant & amazing. You have done a perfect job coloring & I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely CaroleAnn! The red, yellow, and blue are so striking together and you've colored her beautifully. So glad you could join in the ADFD challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love this image too! The vibrant colours you have chosen give this card such a summery feel.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the bright colors and your gorgeous coloring! You picked a perfect image for these flowers. The person that gets this card will be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so pretty what a fab DFD stamp and a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!