Thursday, September 6, 2012

No card - just hello - and taking a break

Hi, There!
I hope I find you well and I know I have found you all very busy with all your creativeness! I personally have been very busy with family and back to school errands lately.  But I am still visiting all my blogging friends but not doing much myself.  I have been in my craft room only for the occasional need to color my world!  I think I am taking a break.  Kind of ran into a wall and just went down - for awhile anyway.  I love visiting you and I will be back very soon with some cards - so don't forget me - I am still there in your blogging world! Big Hugs and I am loving all the creativeness I am oohing over!!

CaroleAnn

2 comments:

  1. Hi and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog,your cards are fab and look forward to seeing more.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the lovely comment on my TT debut card I'm so happy I may have given you the inspiration to get back to crafting :) big hugs to you

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!