Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HELLO APRIL!!

Hi There!
I have gotten all excited with the warm weather we have been enjoying.  So I decided to make a card to celebrate that and the month of April. Now we are being told there is a frost warning for our area here in upstate New York!!!   Well, I am sending this card to my sister since her birthday is in the month of April.  But now it's May!!  Can you believe that?  Guess I will be working on a May card real soon.  Thanks for springing by - LOL - couldn't help myself;)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everyone #19 - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenge #130 - Peaches and Cream
Deep Ocean Challenge #50 - Favorite Color Combo
There She Goes Challenge #205 - April Showers/May flowers

Card Recipe
Image is from Krista Smith/Saturated Canary called "Canary Love"  Love her eyes and hair - image colored with Copic Markers.  I used some Frantage embossing powders as corner embellishments.  DP is from Graphic 45/Place in Time.  I used a tag from the same paper with some shabby blue ribbon from Live & Love Crafts.  A cutout from same paper for top of card and behind image - postage stamps.  Doily and cheesecloth behind image and gold/cream ribbon from stash and blue rhinestones here and there.
Side View and Closeup Photos;

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Your coloring is so awesome, especially her hair. Your sister will be thrilled with this card. I'll bet she saves every single one you send her. I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CaroleAnn. :-) I like how you used that pretty DP behind her. Wonderful job on the SC image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous caroleann.stunning sc image and your design is really beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the Fran-tage dust around the image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!