Monday, August 19, 2013

SWEET MEMORIES

Hi, There!

I have today off - so it will be playtime for me.  But I have some very sweet memories of my playtime growing up with my sister.  This is a new image that I bought from Mo Manning  a while back and it just hit home for me!

We loved roller skating - did it just about every day with my sister and our friends.  And yes, I had big bandaids on my knees too!

The image is called "Come Out and Play"!  Sissy - do you remember those days?  Now I have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time - forget about roller skating!! LOL
I kept the card very simple - for me anyways;)

Hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by on my day off!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Less Is More #133 - Round and Round - my roller skates!
DP2 Challenge #198 "Something Sweet" - Sweet memories for me!
All Sorts Challenge Week 220 - "Use Your New Stash" My digital image.

Card Recipe:
Image is colored with Copic Markers - I used no glitter on my image (very hard to do for me)
Just used a background paper from my stash, found some stickers from my stash (heart and text) and used one die cut from my stash.  Had to add a few rhinestones to pep it up.

7 comments:

  1. We do like to see areas of white space on submissions to our Clean and Simple challenges, but this is really cute,
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Reminds me of the days I roller skated with MY sister! Yup, had the same bandaids on my knees too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, love the image you chose - it's so cute! You colored it up to perfection and I love the rather clean design of your card. So the wonderful image really pops.
    Thank you so much for playing with us in our "sweet" challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image, so cute. Your card layout is just fab. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning caroleann.gorgeous colours and design and i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, this is really stunning, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh the good old days when we actually played like kids. :-) Great design CaroleAnn. That pretty corner die is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!