Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A FORTUNE TELLER FOR YOU

Hi, There!

I would love to go to a fortune teller sometime, I think it would be fun!  I took a course in Tarot Reading but to be honest - I collect the Tarot cards because I love their art work of images! Now there is a card inside my envelope but it is a fortune for someone special and I can't show it here! :)

I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Fortune Teller' and I absolutely love how Mo caught the very essence of this woman.  I just know she is viewing some good stuff through that crystal ball!  I hope you all have good fortune for the rest of this week.  Thanks for spending time with me - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Color Challenge #5 - Follow these colors - Purple, Hot Pink and Green and use rhinestones
Crafting By Designs - Month of March - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #39 - Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image is colored with Copic Markers
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01 E93
Hair  C1 C2 C3 C4 C7
Outfit  V01 V04 V09  YG13 YG25  RV04 RV06 RV09
Crystal Ball  B0000 B00 BG000
Chair  E08 E09
Tablecloth YR21 YR23  R29 R39
Gold Gel Pen for adornments
Papers used from Graphic 45 
Bohemian Bazaar Collection 
and I cut out the flower from one of the papers and popped it with foam dot

View of card inside

9 comments:

  1. This is one sexy fortune teller! Love how brilliantly you colored her! And the papers are perfect! Wouldn't it be fun to be a fortune teller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this image is awesome and you colored that really nice. Your card and decoration is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at CreativeColorsChallenge.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I feel the spirit of mystic ! Great image and coloring! Great matching paper and embellishments! This fortuneteller is outstanding figure:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning caroleann.i love your bold colours and the image is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is beautiful. Love that image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Colors challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card you made! Lovely!
    Thanks for playing along with CCC
    Love Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring and absolutely perfect match for our Creative Colors Challenge this week! Thanks for taking the time to play along! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see many more fabulous cards in your future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!