Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BUTTERFLIES OF HOPE

Hi, There!
I hope you had a great weekend and to all the Mothers out there that celebrated Mother's Day this past Sunday, I hope you were treated like a queen or at least a princess;)  I know sometimes on "our day" we are still doing it all!  But that is what we do and do it so well!  So this card is for all of you that do it all - all the time!!  Big Hugs to you ~  CaroleAnn

I would like to enter the following card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #71
Challenges 4 Everybody #41



Card Recipe:
Digital Image "Butterflies of Hope from Crafts and Me  
Colored with my Copic Markers
E0000 E000 E00 E01 E012
Hair and Eyes E53 E33 E35 E37
Butterflies YR00 YR01 YR27 BG10 BG32 BG45
Papers Graphic 45/Sweet Sentiments
Lace from LLC
Liquid Pearls and Stardust 
Papers have been distressed that frame the image
Make It Crafty corners and butterflies colored with copic markers and glittered

3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful and I love the paper you chose! It's perfect for her & wow, did you do a great job on her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations on the( passed) Mother's Day!!!!!!! When my elder daughter saw your card and so well colored image she enjoyed it so much and tried to copy it!!!:))) i love this windy card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful carole-ann.i love this stunning image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!