Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BUTTERFLY LOVE

Hi, There!

I surprised myself with this post on a weekday!!  I am usually a weekend poster when I can find time to sneak into my craft room and play for a little bit of time.  So good for the soul!!  Any who - here is a card I just finished and I used this beautiful digi image from Cuddly Buddly by artist, Karen Middleton!!  You know how much I love fairies and her collection is awesome!  So I am glad to say that I am posting this for their Cuddly Buddly DT call (digital stamps for me).  I just discovered their website and just love it  -  -  thanks to my friend, Gail, (thank you, Gail ) if she hadn't given me the heads up - I would never know this is going on.  Check out their site - very fun - so make a cup of tea or coffee and hunker down for some eye-candy browsing!!  Thanks for taking a break from your busy schedule and visiting with me and I hope you have a great finish to your week!!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Digital Image by Artist Karen Middleton from Cuddly Buddly
Copic Markers and Colored Pencils for shading:
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01  
Hair E50 E53 E34  Branch E35 E37
Leaves G21 G24 G82 YG21
Wings (my fave) V000 V01 V12   lots of stardust - what kind of fairy would she be without her stardust????
Butterfly and her dress BV000 BV00 BV02 BV04
Martha Stewart butterfly punches, ribbon and sentiment from Stampin Up and background paper for framing the image is also from Stampin Up

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Carole Ann!! Love the added pearl drops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! Love your coloring & this is such a gorgeous card! I'm sure the Design Team would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe this is one of your best. Fabulous coloring and design. Love everything about it. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail, I am on board!!! Yea!!! Thanks again for letting me know about the DT call!! Hugs

      Delete
  4. Beautiful CaroleAnn! Your coloring is perfect. LOL I had to chuckle when I saw those lovely dots around the image because I just did that on a card I'm posting tomorrow. Great minds think alike I guess. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly gorgeous CaroleAnn.
    Luv it ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!