Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Second Post of the Day!!

Hi, There!
Well, if you scroll down you will read I was hoping to finish all my baking and have time to play! And yes,  I found myself with time to color this great image from East Wind and designed this card.  This was a perfect image for today, as it has been snowing all day and I think it is snowing in this scene.  I love the sweetness of this reindeer's face.  I used a Scallop Circle Layered Card Kit from "The Paper Cut" so it shortened my work time.  The red doily, ribbon, snowflakes and ribbon roses and paper flowers all from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by, stay warm, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Copic Markers Used:
Skin E0000 E000 E00 E01 E11 E21
Reindeer E30 E31 E34 E35 E37 E21
Hair E30 E31 E34 E35
Clothes R46 R89 G21 G24

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I always forget about circle shaped cards & they are just beautiful! Your coloring is spectacular as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so stunning carole-ann.fabulous shape and image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!