Friday, January 16, 2015

CAS BUTTERFLY CARDS AND GIFT BOX

Hi, There!

Have a friend that is retiring and wanted to make her some cards so this is what I came up with and I bought a box at Michaels that had butterflies on it.  So that helped with the theme.  I wanted to use nice springy colors and I loved this polka dot paper.  I  lined the envelopes with matching papers. Spring colors to make her feel warm since it is so cold outside!  My friend is moving to Florida so she will be warmer then she is now;)  So it all pulled together and now I have more gift cards to make so I am running back into my craft room.  Have a good night and Happy Weekend to you!!!  Hugs ~  CaroleAnn



3 comments:

  1. Carole Ann!!! Really great CAS style cards! Love spring colors! It only seems simple to work in CAS because it is so difficult to stop in right time, always wants to add some more elements, flowers, embellishments)))your gift is wonderful and stylish!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just a perfect gift!! Love the bright and happy colors and of course the butterfly reminds of Spring! :) She'll love this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is the perfect gift! I love that paper too & have a whole drawer of it! ha ha I bet she was thrilled with these & I love the fact you lined the envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!