Monday, February 9, 2015

CRAFTS AND ME - MONICA

Hi, There!

A snow day for all my grandkids, and a snowday - "vacation day" for me!!  So here we go I got to design some colored images into cards.  I love this image "Monica" by Crafts and Me!  So much fun to color and perfect for this  challenge.  Hope you are staying warm wherever you are - till next time - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge # 153 Add a ribbon
Sister Act Challenge #92



Card Recipe
Skin  E0000 E000 E00 E01 R20
Remainder of the Digital Image - R27 R29 R46  B01 B02 B03  Y11 Y12 Y15
R11 R21 R22
Glossy Accents for the Eyes
Wink of Stella for the feather and lips
Star Dust for her wings
I added feathers into DP from Crafty Secrets and the gold sparkle ribbon is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. lovely card and perfect coloring! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!