Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi, There!

Christmas will be here so soon and I just got back from a little shopping.  I don't go crazy anymore and we do Secret Santa for the adults here so that makes everyone's life so easy peasy;)

Not sure how many more cards I will get done with my baking needs calling me to attention - so my access time will be limited in the craft department;)

So just in case, A Merry Christmas,  A Happy Hanukkah, A Happy Kwanzaa, and just Happy Holidays to all with many blessings for the New Year with hugs!!!  CaroleAnn


Card Recipe:
Background done with Distress Oxide Inks and masked for the moon.  Versafine Ink (black) used with clear embossing powder for Santa and sled and for the trees.  Sentiment just stamped in Versafine Ink.  Stamp set from Decora.

Sharing This Card With:




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love your background and those trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see your background creations. Looks like Santa has a perfect night for flying. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!