Saturday, August 3, 2019

Smart and Sweet As Can BEE

Hi, There!

It has been a while for me to create anything as my time has been very limited in sitting time at my craft table due to some hip problems.  Having a hip replacement in about a months time; so may be out of commission for a month or two.

But here is a project I did once I received my July kit from SSS.  Love this set.  The bees are full of personality and I love the one with the glasses!!!  I got my ideas for these cards from Cards and Coffee Time on YouTube.

Without further ado here it is and thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!  Blessings and hugs ~ CaroleAnn


2 comments:

  1. I love both of these but I think the one with the glasses is my favorite! I can see why you fell in love with these little guys as they are just adorable !! Still saying prayers for your hip surgery and I know everything will go wonderfully ! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and love the cute Bees glaases and all lol-best wishes for the surgery and a speedy recovery
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!