Friday, November 1, 2019

FAITH ALBUM AND JOURNAL

Hi, There!  NOTE:  PHOTO HEAVY!!!

This is where I have been all this time.  Having fun making this mini 7 x 7 photo album for my daughter, Jennifer.  Jen was baptized this year but last year her daughter and I were baptized and we have these awesome photos that need a nice home.

So this is where they will go.  She will have fun deciding how to set up her photos.

I researched so many videos to learn how to make an album from beginning to end and I thank -
 Scrap and Create /Christine Riley as I have used her album tutorial and changed some pages up but her instructions are outstanding.  

Papers used are Stamperia Wonderland.  Gorgeous paper hard to cut it up but this is worth it!  Thanks for stopping by and I think I will take a break from album-making for a while but plan to make another one soon!!!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


The left side is the inside cover with a front pocket.  The right side is the first page which is a side flap that opens with lots of photo room.  The tab is a pullout that is blank for your photos.


Here you can see the binding and the four pocket pages I made

A gatefold pocket page.


The tags (Graphic 45 die-cut and tag)and bookmarks that I put inside some of the pockets have Scripture of Faith on the back to keep with the Faith Theme of the album and she has room for journaling!


Last page with back cover and another pocket for the tags and bookmark!


Like to enter this album with the following:

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back CaroleAnn and WOW back with a bang,absolutely stunning album,love the gorgeous papers and all the pages and pockets-what a great idea making a gatefold page-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a stunning album! The papers and scenes that you created look amazing, so beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make these types of albums a lot and I know how much time and energy goes into not only assembling them but planning them out. This is spectacular my friend. Nothing like a hand made treasure of this caliber to make someone feel extra special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!