Tuesday, March 3, 2020

CHERISHED MEMORIES

Hi, There!

Made two cards today - one is watercolor and one is Copic Markers.  The design is the same on both cards.  One is for a Sympathy card that I needed.  The other is just for my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, hugs and blessings ~  CaroleAnn



Card Recipe:
I used my Zig Watercolor pens, distress inks for splatter background and champagne rhinestones from SU.
Image and sentiment is from Altenew/Cherished Memories.  The image is popped up with 3D foam.

Entering the card below for the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread #114 - ATG
Unicorn #52  Flower Power
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ATG


Card Recipe:
Embossed in white embossing powder.  Used Copic Markers.  Distress Inks for splatter background and champagne rhinestones from SU.  Image and sentiment from Altenew/Cherished Memories.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards love the embossed stamps and both look so different
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CaroleAnn just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh, these are both so pretty! Love the simplicity of your card design. CaroleAnn, thank you for stopping by my blog. I sure enjoyed my visit here today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!