Friday, April 3, 2020

THINKING OF YOU - THREE DIFFERENT WAYS

Hi, There!

This is the last of my Raggedy Ann cards.  I need to be onto something else that I received that is new to me and want to play with it.

Finding these stamps in my stash has been a blessing.  Something about Raggedy Ann and Andy always brings back happy memories for me.  So to color this stamp up has been rewarding while putting a smile on my face and giving me some happy time.

And I am blessed to have been able to do this at this time.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can find some time to color and enjoy the peace that it can invoke.  Be safe, stay well.   Hugs and be blessed always ~ CaroleAnn


Entering Card 1 for:
Aud Sentiments #248 ATG
Cute Card Thursday  #628 ATG
Southern Girls - Team Trace - April ATG

CARD 1
As from my previous post to this one, all images are wooden stamps from a company called Stampabilites, and all the papers used are from my stash.  Used a stitched circle die-cut for two of the images and a stitched rectangle die-cut for one.


CARD 2
CARD 3

7 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards CaroleAnn love the gorgeous newly found stamp and great papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Raggedy Ann cards are adorable! My Mom made me Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls when I was little. How I wish I still had those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and yep lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped back to say thank you for your lovely comment on my textured Fat Page--really much appreciated and hope you are safe and well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. Great using same image in three designs. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments, and good luck for the challenge!
    Stay safe.

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!