Saturday, May 30, 2020

DANCING IN THE RAIN


Hi, There!

We had a good storm yesterday but now we have a beautiful day!!  I have also seen a few rainbows in my lifetime and they are beautiful and a constant reminder of His wonderful creations for us to marvel at!!!  

Now I love this image and have had it for years but just getting to do something with her!!! I think I would dance in the rain too if I had her boots and an adorable umbrella! I had one once but my granddaughter "adopted" it!!!  LOL

The digital image is from MoManning.   I used Copic Markers for coloring and fussy cut her out and attached to the card front.  The raindrops I drew myself and applied Nuvo Crystal Drops and some glitter.

The sentiment from SU and rainbow is a sticker from my stash!  

I hope you dance in the rain and are blessed with many rainbows!!!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn




2 comments:

  1. She is sooo gorgeously cute and beautifully coloured-love the rainbow and little clip.I can relate to grandaughters adopting umbrellas lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Beautiful coloring and the cutaway front is a fun feature. I would love to have her matching rain gear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!