Saturday, July 11, 2020

SUNFLOWERS

Hi, There!

I found this old stamp set from Crafty Secrets and I used part of the sentiment that came with it "sunshine".  This set has a gorgeous large sunflower stamp that I made a card with and will post that hopefully soon.

The little sunflower is a wooden stamp from SU that I found in one of my forgotten stamp drawers.  Such a cute little stamp - yeap, not giving this one away either.  LOL  

The sunshine stencil is from TH and I used my distress inks.  Added some glitter here and there.  The wooden button is from my stash.

I love sunflower images - bright and happy flowers.  I think I have a Gerber Daisy stamp set too - still searching thru some of my old stamp drawers!!!  

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a sunshine type of day, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the way you stenciled the rays of the sun...beautiful shading. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card CaroleAnn love the stencilled sunburst and font of sunshine,well think you will just have to resign yourself to no decluttering lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!