Saturday, August 22, 2020

THANK YOU HONEY BEE

 Hi, There!

Well, I have not been around for a while and now see a new blogger concept so I will go with this until I can figure it all out!!

We could use more honey bees around here.  It is sad to see how scarce they have become.  Our tomato plants could use a few:(  

This is a shaker card made using Stampin Up products and I had fun designing this card.  It is easy when all the papers coordinate with everything.  I love this stamp set too - Honey Bee.  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


Here is a photo of another card made with the same stamp set.  I know, whoever saw a green honey bee hive - but hey, it's my card;)  The hive was die cut and attached with 3D foam dots.  I colored some flowers here and there on the background paper.  Fun card!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card CaroleAnn love the papers and little Bees which are enjoying our lavender plants at the moment-and why not a green hive -hope everything is okay
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty cards. I really love the green hive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carole! These days I'm never sure if I'm looking at native honeybees. I had a lot of bees on my deck pots recently, but some turned out to be European Wool-Carder bees. Who knew? Your cards are both so pretty and cheerful. The bees are super cute and I love the shaker. Your beehive can be any color you want and I love that you went there with it. True how SU coordinating products make it so much easier. The new Blogger is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!