Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

Hi, There!

Happy middle of the week - love Wednesday so much closer to Friday;)  Last night, I went into my stash of Copic colored images and decided to finish them up - actually made 4 cards - all of same stamp - just different colors and elements.  I am thinking of entering a challenge at A Day for Daisies (see Blogs I Follow) if I can make the card in time but it will be my first step into the "enter the challenge world"!  I do not think I will be able to post after tonight so have a great weekend - here in the East we are experiencing some great spring like weather - loving it!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Stamp for all cards is by Sarah Kay - Stampavie; All Flowers are Prima and papers used are all from  Websters Pages.  Pearls are Recollections.  Label is Spellbinders and text stamp used is from Verve; clip from my stash.

 Text stamped onto DP with Verve stamp

 Love these velvet roses

2 comments:

  1. Every one of these cards is adorable. Isn't it fun to use the same stamp & create a lot of different looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so very pretty. Great layouts and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!