Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MISS YOU CARD

Hi, There

Good to be back but I do miss my daughter.  I made this card for her to go along with a pair of gloves I found on one of my shopping sprees with my granddaughter.  Hope to be back with a Valentine card - so much to catch up on now - work included - where does all the mail come from????? Not mention my email box in work?!  Well, take care - hope you were all in a creative mood while I was away - will be checking your blogs this week.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
My sister sent me this card that had this saying in it - luv it!  "If I could hug you every time I think about you -- you'd be smooshed!"


I wrote miss you on the piece of note paper the mouse is holding but after I took the shot.  The stamp is from Sweet N Sassy - Cocoa the mouse colored with Copic markers.  Flowers are Prima, adhesives are Recollections, and paper from My Minds Eye/A Beautiful Life.  Debbie loves purple! Here is a picture of her gloves that I will mail out with her card today.  I am late for work - got to run!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how adorable! This will just make your daughter smile, inside & out! Don't you love sending little love gifts to your kids & grandkids? I may have to use that sentiment. It's just how I feel about my daughter & grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!