Friday, January 27, 2012

Fairy Card - one more time!

Okay - I am home from work and suppose to be cleaning but - - just one more card with this image and I will move on - I promise - maybe - we'll see - LOL   thanks for stopping by again and have a great weekend!   Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Once again I used Webster's Pages and that great Digi image from Krista Smith; colored with Copic markers - this paper did not blend the way I wanted it to but since these prior attempts I have found that Recollections white card stock works real well with Copic Markers; embellishments with Recollections pearls and blue flowers and the yummy pink velvet flower is from Prima!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors on this one. Love the flowers and the pearls.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. CaroleAnn I LOVE her hair and I am so happy you stepped away from your cleaning to make this beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!