Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tea Card for You

Hi, there

As I was driving to work yesterday morning, I put on my sunglasses and noticed they felt snug!!??  I think all this holiday binging has caught up to my face!!!  In any case, here is my Tea Card for You.  (I think tea is all I will be allowed to digest for a while;). Next, I will try my hand at a Coffee Card.  Till my next post - which will not be until after this weekend - thanks for stopping by and it has been fun blogging this week for first time around.   So I wish you a great weekend!  Do something fun - which for you is??  For me it means, no phones, no appointments, and trying to beat my daughter and husband in a game of Clue !!   Hugs  ~  CaroleAnn

"Magic is believing in yourself.  If you can do that, you can make anything happen." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!