Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sunshine Birthday Card

Hi There!
I love these colors!  Bright like a summer sun!  That's about as close as I will get to a warm sun today and for next few days!  So here is a bright card for everyone to dream of bright warm sunbeams! Have a great weekend - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face." - Author Unknown


Stamps:  Sarah Kay - Stampavie - colored with copic markers; tag is from McGill and text is from Verve
Paper:  Background is My Mind's Eye/Home; I used a doily and added Photo Corners from Recollections
Embellishments:  Pearls and Flower from Recollections; ribbon from Michaels
Card Size: 6 x 6

3 comments:

  1. Love the sunny colors. Really like the look of the pearls with the doily. This will certainly brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane
      Thank you! I need to find more time in a day so I can go thru all the beautiful blog sites I am finding - yours included.

      Delete
  2. I love these colors too. The doily is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!