Monday, January 2, 2012

Belated Happy New Year

Hi, there!

How remiss of me not to wish everyone a Happy New Year - or whatever your wish is for that something special that will bring you happiness or maybe a few of your favorite things.  Speaking of "a few of your favorite things", I was sitting in my chair last night (reading a book on how to blog;) and looked over at the table and decided to take a photo (or two) of what I was looking at that made me smile - posted below -  and I can say these are a few of my favorite things.  Now to tell you what each one is - well, that would be a journal in itself - and yes that is a sneaker in the background - one of my favorite things to do - search for new sneakers for my tired feet  - so next time - perhaps one image at a time?!  I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I would like to upload a new banner and clueless how to start.  Maybe a collage photo of some of my cards?  Till next time - have a great day.
CaroleAnn:)  
 "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary" - Uta Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!