Sunday, January 1, 2012

My First Blog Note

Hello Everyone

Here goes my first blog note that is exciting to me and a little bit intimidating - how much of myself do I reveal?  Well, I love designing greeting cards - that's obvious.  This blog is starting due to the fact that some of the most beautiful cards I have seen are on some of the most beautiful blogs!  So now my New Year's resolution - among many - has begun!  Try to create an appealing blog site for a friend or two to visit with me!  I have posted one of my easel cards here and my profile shot is one of my cards too.  Well, I hope this turns into an adventure of a lifetime for me.  Thanks so much for dropping by and till the next post - "If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old.  You will just keep growing." - Gail Sheehy



4 comments:

  1. WooHoo Carole! Good for you! Why not let the world see all the beauty that you have to offer? I've signed up to be a follower and am looking forward to all of the heartwarming and inspiring cards you are going to create! Yay for you...you are never past learning something new or trying new experiences! Sending good luck and well wishes on your new endeavor...I'm sure that it's going to be a hit! Happy New Year, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mom! I am so happy and excited for you to start your own blog and post your greeting cards. The one you posted with girl and dog (and purple) is one of my faves as you sent me one like that. I save all of your cards and enjoy looking at them now and then b/c they are beautiful and make me feel closer to you.

    I love you and look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your first posts and blog, Mom! Hope you have lots of followers and success with the blog! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello! I may be a little late to the party, but I'm glad I made it. Really fabulous card. It's hard to believe you're a newbie. I have my email address on my blog it you care to drop a line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!