Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello Friends Card

Hi, There

This card is to all my new found blogger friends and friends to yet be made!  Thanks for all the encouragement by leaving comments for me!  I feel like a ghost writer and I laugh at myself but the bottom line is I am having so much fun with this!  Not to mention how much I can learn from all you seasoned bloggers and not to even mention your talents in paper crafting!  Amazing!

Any body into American Idol?  Well, this grandmother has been a fan of American Idol for 6 years!!  So I have to make this short - no cards getting made on Wednesday and Thursday nights:(  Till my next post - thanks so much for stopping by - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
"Age is a matter of feeling, not of years!" - Author Unknown




Stamps: Sarah Kay - Stampavie  Image was colored with Copic Markers; Verve stamp used for text on Martha Stewart Tag.
Ribbon: Michaels
Flower: Prima
Rhinestones:  Recollections
Paper: K&C
Card Size:  6 x 6

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! My friend Gail said to check you out & I'm glad I did. You have some great cards! I'm a full time working mom/grandmom too so I can appreciate how addicted you have to be to find time to make cards when you get home! But I can't think of anything more fun or a better way to meet some wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love American Idol, also. Fortunately, my work area is right next to the TV so I can work and watch at the same time. I get a lot done during commercials! I'm a working wife and "future" grandma. My daughter is expecting her first at the end of August. Love the card. The color green you used is wonderful with that blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!