Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Sister's Card

Hi There!

Well, I almost thought I wouldn't even get to posting tonight.  Late night for getting any crafting done.  But I did make a card for my sister so here it is and I took a couple of shots of it.  It is an easel card which means once it is opened, you can display the art work.  These are my favorite cards to make and since it was for Gina, I went all out on this one!  Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend - do something fun!!  Until my next post - take care.    Hugs  ~ CaroleAnn

"Light tomorrow with today." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning



Now once opened -

In case you can't read the label - here it is up close - can't wait to mail this out!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the verse. Bloggers will want to know what stamps, DP and coloring medium you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting and joining! I was so excited to see the number 6 in join box!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!