Sunday, January 15, 2012

Girl with Roses Card

Hi, There
I once made many cards for my Mom - years ago.  She loved roses and back then my cards would pass for the CAS sample - which I believe means "clean and simple".  So if I could, I would re-do this card and add my now beloved blings etc. but I can't find the picture element that I used on this card  -  stashed somewhere in my piles of favorite folders!  Well, this is a short post - have to go shopping with my grandson so till next post - take care - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
"A Mother's Love is for Eternity"

2 comments:

  1. this is super adorable, luv the sweet image...hope you have a great week~

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the comment, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!