Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In My Heart Card

Hello there!
I hope I find you enjoying your evening.  I wanted share this card with you - one of my Copic marker creations - love coloring these Stampavie Girls and their pets.  Going forward I will put in what products I have used to make a card.  Got that tip from a fellow blogger - thanks, Gail!

Do you have a favorite radio station to listen to while you play?  I listen to the John Tesh Radio show when I make my cards - love the music and love all the great info I get from that station - check it out if you are in the New York listening area.   Have a great evening - till next post - take care - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love your coloring. Stop by my blog for a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Gail
      I was so surprised!! I am mentioned on your blog! Thanks so much that was so kind of you! I am truly enjoying myself with all the blogging. The best part is meeting and making new friends! Thank you so much and by the way I love your toad card!! Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

      Delete
  2. Got here by way of Gail. Very lovely card. I looked at you others, also. I really like your work. Welcome to "card" blogging. Looking forward to seeing your work in the future.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane
      Thanks so much for stopping by and the comments! This blogging stuff is fun and a great way to connect with all these talented people. I love your blog and your cards are so beautiful so I am honored by your comments! Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!