Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Copic Markers

Hi There!

Do you have a favorite media for coloring? I took classes in oil and acrylic, and pen and ink, also tried pastels and watercolor and I liked it all.  But I am personally crazy about my Copic markers.  I will even purchase my art stamps that will appeal to the need to color - so they have to have a lot of room to "color".  An adult that can play like a child!  What better hobby to be involved in.  Here's my card or cards - I surprised myself with more energy than I thought I had. Hope you like them.  Thanks for visiting and come back soon - stay warm as it is freezing here in upstate New York!   Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
"I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward." - Charlotte Bronte

I love these stamps by Stampavie - Sarah Kay is the artist and this is
Josephine cuddling with her pet cat Kiki

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!