Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pretty Flower Cards for You

Hello There - hope you are having a good Tuesday evening - I have to get back to work in my craft room to get started on a "sister" card.  Do you have lots of stashes of goodies in whatever your craft of interest is?

I was looking for something to make one card and came up with these great "sister" embellishments that I forgot I had.  So no excuse now - need to work on my sister's surprise card.  Wish she had Internet then she would know it is coming her way - but then it would not be a surprise!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy viewing these cards.  Leave me a comment or two if you stop by - love to hear from you!  Or join up as a follower and I will know you are there checking in now or then!    Till next post -  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

"One's destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." - Henry Miller

 Well, okay this following one is a combination of flower and bird:)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!