Monday, May 21, 2012

DREAMS

Hi, There
I finished two cards last night so I decided to just post them both this morning. (Home from work waiting for the Whirlpool repairman - you know how that goes - 8 am to 5 pm!!!)
The image I used is from A Day for Daisies/Birds In My Hair - personally I interpreted this image as a dream type image - therefore the saying about dreams on the card.  On to the next post!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Copic Markers:  Skin E0000 E000 E02  Hair/Branches G12 G14 YR13 YR02 YR09
Birds Y11 N1 N4  multi-liner around the image Copic #.05  The text is from Verve/Blue Skies
Papers from My Minds Eye and Websters Pages  A piece of wired ribbon from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!