Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DREADS/My Friends Have Made the Story of My Life!

Hi, There
Ever do a card - make a mistake and decide - who cares - you like it anyway??  Well, here goes, I made a mistake with the rub-on words not realizing that you will not be able to read it as well over the design on the paper but liked the image (from Krista Smith) so much just had to post it and the rub-on sentiment was also one of my favorites!  So here you are - my mistake but loving it in smite of that error;)  And I am dedicating this card to all my friends!!
Hope to be back soon -  Lesson learned - be careful with the rub-on over designer paper:)
 Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Copic Markers: Skin E000 00; Hair E55  Outfit BG32, 45, R21 R22, E11 Y06 Y08 B45
Used gel pen gold on her jewelry and outfit fringe  Papers from Websters Pages and Rub-on from my stash

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous. This is another image I have waiting to be done. I can read all the words on the sentiment. Beautiful card!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, nobody will notice they will be so busy admiring the beautiful coloring & layout! You are too critical of yourself!! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold pen is very effective CarolAnn - her jewellery really pops !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!