Thursday, June 14, 2012

MO'S CHALLENGE #139 - IN THE PARK

Hi, There

I made this card for my hubby and I for our anniversary.  We love sitting in our chairs out back and watching the birds at our bird feeder - so it is a park like setting.  I believe we have 3 generations of birds now coming to our feeder - so many.  We have hummingbirds that come back each year to the hummingbird feeders too!  Love watching them - they are so fast and beautiful colors!  We also have Woodpeckers too - small and large visiting the feeder.  So it is a relaxing time for us out there!  Now we may both have white hair but neither one of us is going to admit to the roundness of the bottoms in this picture - at least not me! :)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this for Mo's Challenge #139 - At The Park

I colored the sweet couple with copic markers - never wrote the colors down - sorry.  The paper is from my stash.  I kept this card very simple - hard to do but I managed.  Some stardust on her flowers!  I doodled around the image with copic liner pen.

5 comments:

  1. This is a darling card & so beautifully colored! The perfect anniversary card for sure. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly colored and such a sweet image. happy Anniversary! We just had our 36th anniversary. We also love sitting outside. We're usually watching rabbits, quail, and bats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CaroleAnn! I'm so glad you played along at Mo's again this week with this wonderful card. :-) Your card is wonderful! I especially like the doodling around the image. Thanks so much for the lovely comments you leave me. You made a remark about how I found so many challenges to enter. I use the Feline Playful blog. If you haven't been there you really need to visit. It makes playing challenges SOOOO easy. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol Anne thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous cards you have been making, since my last visit .
    I love this one its beautiful , My hubby and I also sit and watch our birds , we have Jay's and long tail tits , blue tits ,robins and many more and we love watching them. Happy anniversary to you both and what a super card .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CaroleAnne! Happy Anniversary, darlin'. This is the perfect Mo image for an anniversary card. i just love Tom & Tilly...and your coloring is so soft and beautiful! Those papers are the perfect backdrop!! So glad you've joined us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!