Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FLOWERS OF HOPE FOR YOU

Hi, There

Just finished this card tonight.  Want to give it to a coworker tomorrow - she found out that her grandson (only 13) has cancer!  Not ours to ask why - but you can only imagine the questions that go around and around in my mind.  So with this card I am sending her and to everyone that has been touched by cancer either through a personal fight or by your personal experience of friends and loved ones -  lots of hugs, prayers, and flowers of hope that someday we will never have to send these type of cards to anyone!!

Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this into A Day For Daisies Challenge #55 "Pop it Up" 

My pop up is on the border at top but I also cutout the flowers and popped them on top of the original design.  Not sure you can see that from my photo.  The image has also been popped up on the background paper.  Scroll down - I did attempt a side view of this card.


RECIPE
Image is from A Day For Daisies
Colored with Copic Markers
DP from KaiserCraft - Hummingbird Collection
Lace, cording, and rhinestone hearts from stash
Flowers from Prima
Inside of card is a sentiment from Verve and more KaiserCraft/Hummingbird papers and chipboard


7 comments:

  1. so beautiful carolann.stunning image and design and your colours are gorgeous.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CaroleAnn you have done such a beautiful job with this image. I love these little flower girls from Tammy. God's blessings on your friend's grandson. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CarolAnn how fabulous what a gorgeous card and a beautiful image too well done sweetie big hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful card for your friend! I love how you popped up the border at the top! Looks like this sweet little girl is sitting in a window. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CaroleAnn! Me again. LOL Wanted to let you know that if you do get those Stampsmith stamps out, our Gratitude challenge is still open!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring on this. The shading is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole Ann , Just read your comment again about the BIg Shot , I have been eyeing up one too but I have so many thingsnow I wont have enough room on my crafting table . I have heard that they are fab though. I use my Grand Calibur , the handle is a bit of a bind ,as I don't have full use of my right hand ,I damaged some nerves in my shoulder 4 years ago and my right hand is now always clenched, you need two hands to steady the machine when embossing or cutting and the handle usually gets quite heavy to push even when I am using the correct Sandwich of plates . Anyway I do hope you are okay . Biggest Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!