Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I MADE THE TOP THREE!!

Hi, There!
No card just that I am so excited as my "Fantasy" was picked as one of the top 3 over at Fab N Funky Challenge this week!  Wow this is a first for me and I am so excited.  I just have to figure out how I get their badge over onto my blog.  So new to this!  This made my day as I start out to work!!  Everyone have a great day and I will be back later this week!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
PS  If you scroll down you will find the card that won but visit Fab N Funky to see all the wonderful entries they had that won too!!  Yeah!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations CaroleAnn! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful CaroleAnn , I can feel your excitement and your card is amazing , I have a few of those Digi's , I love them and use them a lot, its sad I cannot post every card I make but they just go all the time , as family and friends help themselves.
    Dads op is tomorrow I have been looking after him and Mum that's why I have only been crafting in my spare time,and only commenting in the DT roles that I have . Hopefully I can get back to normal soon , as you can see its almost 1am and I am blogging for a little while after making a card to post for the weekend . I am up to date with my DT cards at the moment so no panic there. Take care sweetie your cards are fabulous and you should have more top three's Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved- it's a fantastic card1! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your projects are lovely! Thanks for following my blog. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations CaroleAnn, well done, well deserved and a gorgeous card!

    Thank you for the birthday wishes and wishing you a wonderful birthday too.
    Carole xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!