Saturday, July 29, 2017

SWEET FRIENDSHIPS

Hi, There!

Me again with another Penny Black card.  Used another sentiment from the Penny Black sentiment called Faith.  I have renewed my love for my Penny Black stamps and some new ones to boot too!  So I am having fun rediscovering - really I am slowly reorganizing and de-stashing my supplies and finding what I forgot I had and doing a lot of donating - which always makes you feel good!!

This is a small card and I used the Crafty Secrets stamp called Poppies and painted it with watercolors with the Clean Color Brush pens.  Mounted to a black card stock and then to a white card base.  Thanks again for visiting with me, hope you have some very special friendships as they do refresh your soul and put a smile in your heart;)  Till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at Penny Black Saturday July Challenge - Flowers



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Your watercoloring is absolutely amazing & I love the sentiment! How true!! I treasure each of my friends for the blessings they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp-fabulous watercolouring and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is just gorgeous and the flowers look elegant in your red color!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed & colored! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh...you inspire me...wish I could pull it off. LOL Another beautiful card CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous love it all and glad you sloved your problem

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!