Saturday, July 29, 2017

SWEET FRIENDSHIPS

Hi, There!

Me again with another Penny Black card.  Used another sentiment from the Penny Black sentiment called Faith.  I have renewed my love for my Penny Black stamps and some new ones to boot too!  So I am having fun rediscovering - really I am slowly reorganizing and de-stashing my supplies and finding what I forgot I had and doing a lot of donating - which always makes you feel good!!

This is a small card and I used the Crafty Secrets stamp called Poppies and painted it with watercolors with the Clean Color Brush pens.  Mounted to a black card stock and then to a white card base.  Thanks again for visiting with me, hope you have some very special friendships as they do refresh your soul and put a smile in your heart;)  Till next time, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at Penny Black Saturday July Challenge - Flowers



6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Your watercoloring is absolutely amazing & I love the sentiment! How true!! I treasure each of my friends for the blessings they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp-fabulous watercolouring and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is just gorgeous and the flowers look elegant in your red color!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed & colored! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh...you inspire me...wish I could pull it off. LOL Another beautiful card CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!