Monday, October 23, 2017

SPOOKY

Hi, There!

I love this stamp set from Whimsy Stamps called Sleepy Hollow!  I had fun attempting to make my own background scene and a few miss haps but not bad for my first attempt!!!

I was watching some creepy Halloween show and spooked myself so I stopped watching!!!  Have no idea why I do that - to begin with, I watch the show between my fingers!!!!  lol  So I was ready to make a spooky scene!!!

Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing my card with
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #188

Card Recipe:
The background is all done with distress inks by masking for a moon and masking for the grassy hills.  Stamped the tree and the signposts.  Scarecrow is colored with Copic markers and cut out with coordinating die cut set.  "Spooky" is also from the set and die cut.  Stamped some cornstalks behind the scarecrow.  This took a long time to make but it sure was fun!!!! I made my own envelope too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing scene! Great take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I must have missed this one-love the spooky tree and scarecrow-I remember watching sleepy hollow lol
    Carol x
    —-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!