Tuesday, October 24, 2017

UP-CYCLED RIBBON FOR CARDS

Hi, There!

I love when I find something I didn't even know I had - like a stamp set!!!  Thinks I have too much!!!  I really have to downsize my products but need to find out where I can donate some of my stamps etc. - any ideas let me know.

On these three cards, I used a ribbon that was tied around a gift for me as it was a perfect match for these cards!!!  So I am sending these cards back to the person that gave me the gift so they can see what I did with the ribbon for an "up-cycle" project I had to complete.

All backgrounds were created with Brushos.  All images from Hampton Arts (old set) colored with Copic markers and added lots of Wink of Stella and glitter and of course, the ribbon is there on all three cards!

Sentiments of "Hello, pumpkin" from Verve Stamps/Autumn Leaves
"Current Mood" and "Boo" from PowerPoppy stamps/Feeling Fall

Thanks for stopping by, hope you get a chance to "up-cycle" something that made you smile!!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing the first card with
SSS Wednesday Challenge Photo Inspiration
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #304-305


Sharing the second card with
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #188



Sharing the third card
Cards and More Challenge #196 - Halloween





5 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards love all the stamps-I recently had a declutter and sent loads of craft stuff to grandaughters school as they have an after school craft class -and then more to a lady who lives nearby who has started going to craft classes-the lady who runs it buys all the stuff herself-so might be helpful
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are wonderful and colourful. Love the backgrounds. Great take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cards are realy beautiful made.
    I love how you get the ribbon back and forth again.
    Thank you for sharing your spooky card at our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Cards und More)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just popping back to say—-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x
    Glad my previous comments were helpful
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Интересное " совместное" творчество! действительно, лента на своем месте!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!