Saturday, February 17, 2018

COFFEE WITH FRIENDS

Hi, There!

This stamp image was perfect for me today.  I have been invited to visit a friend at her home for coffee and chit-chat!  So I wanted to make a card for her to bring with me along with a goodie to eat.  (Not sure what I am making yet.)

Now another friend has also been invited so I made her a card also of the same image. (Second photo) Just love when things just fall into place for themselves!!  

Hope you are having a great weekend and will be sharing some special time with a friend or two.  Until my next post, hugs, and blessings ~ CaroleAnn


Both card images were colored with Copic markers and the image is from Deep Red/Coffee with Friends - this was in the kit with the Scrapping For Less for the month.  Papers on background and scraps from the same kit.  I used my twine around each card.  From my stash, I used a piece of craft paper to make a border on the one card and added a charm to each card.  The rhinestones and sequins also from the kit.  Cup and coffee swirls were touched up with Wink of Stella.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards love the image,sentiment and little metal charms-enjoy your coffee and catch up
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these! What a perfect surprise for your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a treat for your friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!