Thursday, February 1, 2018

GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS!

Hi, There!

Back again with my next fun shaker card.  This is the jar version of the shaker kit and the stamp set has some cute stamps that you get the dies with to cut out your labels!!!  So darn cute!!!

All products, except where mentioned, are from the kit from Queen & Co.  The cord is from my stash.  The sentiment is from the kit and so is the sentiment on the little label I applied to my acetate window on the jar.  The jar has a separate lid that I popped up with foam tape.  

I used the extra die cut backing from the jar and stamped some gum drops that went inside the jar and used the poppers with the kit but also added my own crystal clear confetti for some more shimmer and those crystals are from Studio Katia.

Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings - CaroleAnn
Now I want some gumdrops!!!!  LOL

Sharing Card with:
Art Impressions #225 - Sweet Treats
Crafting With An Attitude #36 - ATG
Cute Card Thursday #515 - ATG



2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!