Tuesday, November 13, 2018

CELEBRATE!!!

Hi, There! 

I made this birthday card thinking I was going to used it for my granddaughter for her 3rd birthday but I found out she is having a Tea Party Style birthday so I pulled out some other stamps from Polkadoodles that I will now create another card for her!!!  LOL  Thought I was ahead of the game - but, hey, birthday cards are always in demand!!!  Thanks for stopping by and be blessed, hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
Okay, thanks to my friend, Carol, I now know that this image is from Eureka Stamps and it is Girl Balloon Holder digital stamp.  :)  She is colored up in Copic Markers:
E0000 E000 E11 E95  Y11 Y13 Y32   R81 R83 R85  V01 V12 V04
Balloon die-cuts used after I used some distress oxide inks on Mixed Media paper.  The background paper I have had forever from DoCrafts/Kraft Notes 6 x 6   Stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" on vellum and embossed in gold.  Used some cut outs from the designer paper here and there.

3 comments:

  1. This is a Eureka image Carole and beautifully coloured love the balloons and pretty B.paper --Happy 3rd birthday to you grandaughter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute on that flowered background. Love the little details you've added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!