Friday, November 9, 2018

Hello Everyone - I am back!!!!

So happy to say I can now spend more time at my art table and this is what I painted for my first post back after my hip replacement surgery!!!  I am now back to taking my walks too!!  Praise the Lord as all went well!

I just left this image mounted onto a white card base and used a Memory Box Wrapped Stitch Frame for it.  The digital grey scale image is from Alena Lazareva/Fantasy Fairy and I have had it for ages.  I used Copic Markers and I love the soft look of the colors that happens with the grey scale.  I could not make up my mind whether to use glitter on her wings or not - so I left them as is - for now;)

I know you have all been busy with holiday cards already, maybe I will have one or two to share but I am just getting back to coloring and have so many images I love that I do not know which one to start next!!!!  Till next time, big hugs and blessings, ~ CaroleAnn


Card Recipe:
Copic Markers
Skin  E0000 E000 E00 E11 E01 E02 E93 E95
Hair  E51 E55
Dress  V0000 V000 V01 V12  Wings  B0000 B91 B21 V000  Eyes  BV00 BV13 V01
Flowers  Y21 Y23 Y11 VOOO V01 G21 G20 Y38

5 comments:

  1. Really pleased you are back and everything went well.Love the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still pray for you every night! Glad you are doing so well! And, OMG! Your card is absolutely stunning in its beauty ! I don't know anyone who can color as well as you do and can make an image look almost like a photograph ! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The image and coloring are gorgeous. So glad you're doing better. I am facing a knee replacement in a few months. I'm looking forward to it, but worried about the recuperation. I haven't been on my blog in ages so I thought I would check in on some of my favorite card makers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, magical card! Glad to hear you have recovered from your surgery. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous image in perfect colours, I love this so much, I hope that you are feeling better and better each day, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!