Friday, June 7, 2019

AT THE PARK

Hi, There!

It is Friday and time for another QKR - Anything Goes - challenge.  For my card inspiration, I made a shaker card using the digital image At The Park Q11905  and there is a sentiment that goes with this and it is inside my card and I forgot to take a photo but it is Q11906 "Life Will Always Have Its Ups and Downs".

These two rag dolls just reminded me of Raggedy Ann and Andy - which I had as a little girl - so these rag doll images are dear to me;)  Lots of sparkles are inside the shaker frame!  Fun to shake.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you join in, have a great weekend, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
Digital Image #Q11905  Sentiment (inside card) #Q11906
I used a red card base and a Whimsy Stamps Rectangle Shaker frame die
Grass die cut from stash   Copic Markers to color these little rag dolls and used my cloud stencil in the background.  Ladybug stickers from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Great scene love the cute image and ladybirds -fabulous sky too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!