Thursday, September 14, 2017

I LOVE FALL

Hi, There!

Yep, no secret here, fall is by far my very favorite time of year.  So here is another card with Mo Manning's digital image "Swing High".  I kept it simple.  Colored with Copic Markers.

The background is from "blotter" watercolor paper I use when cleaning up my table - so as not to waste any of my paints.  These paints were from Distress Oxide Inks.  I save them all and use them like this for backgrounds or for die cuts!!  

The leaves are from Tim Holtz autumn leaf collection that I fussy cut - they were stamped with Distress Inks.  The tag I made and applied some letter stamping and drew the heart.  

Lots of Wink of Stella on the leaves and in her hair!!  Doesn't she look happy!!!  I can hear her squeals of laughter as she swings in her favorite Maple Tree!!  Thanks for stopping by - hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Copics used:  
Skin E 000-00-01-11-70 -93  
Dress BG 01-02-05-07-09 
Hair  E 70-71-77-79

Sharing this card at:


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the idea of using your blotter paper as background for image. Gorgeous coloring of the image. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Oh, Boy! What's Next?" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant image and fabulous background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look on your card and want to cry: '' I love fall tooooooooo!'' But when it is warm and sunny)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!